This disclaimer governs the use of the website www.metalstreet.in. By using this website you accept to have read and agree to this Disclaimer. The terms of the Disclaimer may be changed from time to time and shall be updated on the website. We request you to review the Disclaimer to keep yourself updated with changes (if any).
- www.metalstreet.in holds the copyrights of all images, texts, graphics and data on this website;
- Each trademark, product name, company name and logo displayed on www.metalstreet.in is exclusive property of the respective brands. Any entity, must take written consent of Metal Street to copy, re-publish, alter and distribute any of these intellectual properties;
- We can neither guarantee nor can we warrant the accuracy of the color and description of the products displayed on the website. It may differ from the one on www.metalstreet.in;
- You are liable for any risk associated with your use of www.metalstreet.in;
- If any litigation arises out of this website, it shall be exclusively held in the High Court of Karnataka, Bangalore;
- In no event will www.metalstreet.in or Virtual Metalstreet Pvt. Ltd. be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website;
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Metalstreet. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However Metalstreet takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.